- 2 pounds skinned and boned chicken breasts
- Basil Vinaigrette, divided
- 2 (6-oz.) packages fresh baby spinach
- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 (4-oz.) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
How to Make It
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Combine chicken and 3/4 cup Basil Vinaigrette in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; seal and chill 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until done. Let chicken stand 10 minutes; slice.
Toss spinach, mangoes, and onion with 1/4 cup Basil Vinaigrette in a large bowl; arrange on a serving platter. Top with grilled chicken. Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese and raspberries. Serve with remaining Basil Vinaigrette.