Great tropical smoothie. Not too sweet and just the right texture. Will make again!
While sipping Tropical Smoothies, let the flavors of pineapple, mango, and orange transport you to your favorite beach setting.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 135
- Fat: 1.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Sodium: 57mg
- 1 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cubed peeled fresh pineapple
- 1 cup diced peeled mango
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place yogurt in a blender. Add pineapple, mango, orange juice, agave nectar, lime juice, and salt to blender; process until smooth. Add crushed ice; process until smooth.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note