Great tropical smoothie. Not too sweet and just the right texture. Will make again!
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 135
- Fat: 1.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Sodium: 57mg
- 1 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cubed peeled fresh pineapple
- 1 cup diced peeled mango
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place yogurt in a blender. Add pineapple, mango, orange juice, agave nectar, lime juice, and salt to blender; process until smooth. Add crushed ice; process until smooth.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note