Prep: 5 minutes; Freeze: 10 minutes. Keep banana slices in the freezer in a heavy duty, zip-top plastic bag to have on hand for smoothies.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 163
- Calories from fat: 2%
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 38.1g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 41mg
- Calcium: 87mg
- 1 (15-ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice, undrained
- 2 bananas, sliced and chilled
- 1 cup vanilla fat-free frozen yogurt
- Place opened can of pineapple tidbits in freezer 10 minutes.
- Combine pineapple tidbits, banana, and frozen yogurt in a blender; process until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages