Tropical Slow Cooker Dump Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Tropical Slow Cooker Dump Cake
- 2 cans (15 oz each) tropical fruit salad in fruit juice, undrained
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Reserve 1/2 cup fruit juice from fruit salad; pour remaining juice and fruit into slow cooker.
- In small bowl, stir cornstarch into reserved fruit juice until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Pour cornstarch mixture into slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over fruit. Sprinkle cake mix over fruit. Cut butter in small pieces; place evenly over cake mix.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 hours or until cake is set when lightly touched in center.
- Spoon warm cake into dessert bowls; spoon fruit mixture over cake.
- Makes 8 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tropical Slow Cooker Dump Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings