Tropical Shrimp Salad
Sweet fruit complements the Caribbean spices on the shrimp. If you're short on time, look for refrigerated precut pineapple and mango.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 263
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 8.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 29.3g
- Carbohydrate: 17.6g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Cholesterol: 252mg
- Iron: 5.7mg
- Sodium: 626mg
- Calcium: 142mg
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt-free Caribbean seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 (8-ounce) packages mixed salad greens (about 8 cups)
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pineapple
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1. Combine vinegar, mustard, 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Set aside.
- 2. Combine Caribbean seasoning, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and shrimp in a large bowl; toss well. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp 3 to 4 minutes per side or until done.
- 3. Combine greens and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Add dressing, tossing gently to coat. Divide salad among 4 plates. Top with shrimp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note