You can make this drink at a moment's notice when you have a handy supply of banana slices in your freezer. Simply toss fresh slices in lemon juice, and freeze up to six months in zip-top freezer bags.
More From Southern Living
- Calories: 154
- Calories from fat: 2%
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 36g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 0.9mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 41mg
- Calcium: 116mg
- 1 medium-size ripe banana, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple-orange juice, chilled
- 1 (8-ounce) container nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Toss banana with lemon juice; drain, reserving lemon juice. Place banana slices on a baking sheet, and freeze 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Process frozen banana slices, reserved lemon juice, mango, 1 1/2 cups pineapple-orange juice, and yogurt in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note