- 2 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 serrano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 3/4 cup rice wine vinegar
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add vinegar. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until most liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.