- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make It
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Stir together pineapple, mango, peanuts, and coconut.
Stir together reserved pineapple juice, coconut milk, and next 6 ingredients; add to pineapple mixture, tossing to coat. Chill 30 minutes.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used drained mango slices in a jar, found in the produce section of supermarkets.