- 6 (12-inch) wooden skewers
- 1 (1 1/2-lb.) package pork tenderloins
- Citrus-Chimichurri Vinaigrette
- 1 pt. sweet mini bell peppers
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (5-oz.) package spring greens mix
- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted cashews, chopped
How to Make It
Soak wooden skewers in hot water to cover 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, remove silver skin from tenderloin, leaving a thin layer of fat; cut pork into 2-inch pieces. Pour 1/4 cup Citrus-Chimichurri Vinaigrette into a large shallow dish; add pork pieces, turning to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread pork and sweet peppers alternately onto skewers, leaving a 1/4-inch space between pieces. Let stand 15 minutes. Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, 5 to 7 minutes or until done. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Let stand 5 minutes.
Divide salad greens among 6 salad plates. Top with sliced mango and kabobs. Drizzle with desired amount of remaining vinaigrette, and sprinkle with raisins and cashews.