I wanted to make use of some new popsocle molds I got which held about 4 1/3 oz of liquid. Since the recipe makes about 4 cups, there will be about 3/4 cup left over after filling the molds and it tasted great as a smoothie.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Weight Watchers Coconut smootie powder
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Silk brand Almond Milk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Trader joes frozen mango
- 0 1/2 cup(s) Wyman's Frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1 whole(s) Banana 8"
- Blend! Then poor into popsicle molds, or use little cups with popsicle sticks. Stick in the freezer, don't know how long is needed until frozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by yorksea and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note