Refreshing, great fall treat, so good I had to share;)
Tropical Pear yogurt with chocolate chips
Chill: 5 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) Pear (your fav. Variety) Coarsely Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 tablespoon(s) Dark chocolate chips (Chop if chips are large)
- In a bowl place the pears and remaining ingredients in bowl. Place in freezer 5 - 10 minutes. Remove from freezer, stir and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by steponme and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note