Yield: 10 servings
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 92
- Fat: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 62mg
- 1 recipe Basic Meringue Mixture
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 drop green food coloring
- 1/3 cup diced fresh papaya
- 1/3 cup diced fresh mango
- 1/3 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- Spoon three-fourths of Basic Meringue Mixture into 10 equal portions, 2 1/2 inches apart, onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Spread into 3-inch circles, gently shaping circles with back of a spoon to resemble shallow bowls.
- Spoon remaining one-fourth meringue mixture into a decorating bag fitted with a small leaf tip. Pipe leaves around outer edge of each meringue bowl.
- Bake at 200° for 2 hours; turn oven off. Let meringues stand in closed oven with light on 8 hours.
- Whisk together whipped topping and next 4 ingredients; cover and chill.
- Combine papaya, mango, and pineapple.
- Spoon whipped mixture evenly into meringues; top with fruit mixture, and sprinkle with coconut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts