- 1 recipe Basic Meringue Mixture
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 drop green food coloring
- 1/3 cup diced fresh papaya
- 1/3 cup diced fresh mango
- 1/3 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- calories 92
- fat 1.6 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- sodium 62 mg
How to Make It
Spoon three-fourths of Basic Meringue Mixture into 10 equal portions, 2 1/2 inches apart, onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Spread into 3-inch circles, gently shaping circles with back of a spoon to resemble shallow bowls.
Spoon remaining one-fourth meringue mixture into a decorating bag fitted with a small leaf tip. Pipe leaves around outer edge of each meringue bowl.
Bake at 200° for 2 hours; turn oven off. Let meringues stand in closed oven with light on 8 hours.
Whisk together whipped topping and next 4 ingredients; cover and chill.
Combine papaya, mango, and pineapple.
Spoon whipped mixture evenly into meringues; top with fruit mixture, and sprinkle with coconut.