- 2 cups lemon sorbet, softened
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-in.-thick chunks
- 1/2 cup wide-flake unsweetened coconut, toasted
- 2 cups coconut sorbet or ice cream
- calories 434
- caloriesfromfat 36 %
- protein 2.1 g
- fat 17 g
- satfat 14 g
- carbohydrate 69 g
- fiber 2.3 g
- sodium 86 mg
- cholesterol 7.6 mg
How to Make It
Stir lemon sorbet, lime juice, and lime zest together in a bowl. Freeze until firm, 4 hours.
Melt butter and brown sugar together in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pineapple and cook until sauce thickens to a glaze, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
Divide half the pineapple among 4 sundae glasses. Put 2 small scoops lemon-lime sorbet in each glass and top with half the toasted coconut, dividing evenly. Divide remaining pineapple among glasses and top each with 2 small scoops coconut sorbet. Pour in any pineapple syrup and top with remaining coconut.