Chef Zurita often serves this flavorful recipe over grilled fish.
Yield: Makes 2 1/3 cups
More From Southern Living
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup peeled and diced jicama (about 1/2 small jicama)
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Cut 1 avocado in half. Scoop pulp into a bowl; mash with a potato masher or fork until slightly chunky. Cut remaining avocado in half. Peel and dice.
- 2. Stir mango and next 6 ingredients gently into mashed avocado until combined. Add diced avocado, and gently stir until combined. Serve with tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers