Tropical Glazed Ribs
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons NAKANO Seasoned Rice Vinegar Original or Roasted Garlic, divided use
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, lite or regular
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon each minced ginger & minced garlic
- 1/2 cup apricot or pineapple jam
- Cut meat into individual ribs. Place in a large resealable plastic bag. Combine 1/2 cup rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic; mix well and pour over ribs. Close bag securely, turning to coat. Refrigerate 4 hours, turning halfway through.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons rice vinegar and jam. Reserve 1/4 cup for a dipping sauce, if desired. Preheat oven to 425°. Drain ribs and discard marinade. Place a rack on a foil-lined roasting pan or baking sheet. Arrange ribs, meaty side down, on rack; baste with jam mixture. Bake in upper portion of oven 20 minutes. Turn ribs over; baste liberally. Continue to bake 15 minutes or until well browned. Discard any remaining sauce used for basting. Serve ribs with reserved dipping sauce.
- Total preparation and cook time: 45 minutes (does not include marinating time)
- Tip: Ribs may be grilled over indirect heat.
- Per serving (main dish): 874 calories; 51g protein; 29g carbohydrate; 61g fat; 242mg cholesterol; 732mg sodium
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes
Food & Wine