- 1 1/4 cups cubed ripe mango (about 1 medium mango)
- 1 cup chopped ripe papaya (about 1 medium papaya)
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, and sliced
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Toss banana with 2 teaspoons lime juice. Add banana mixture to mango mixture; toss gently.
Combine remaining 1 teaspoon lime juice, yogurt, and honey; stir well. Spoon fruit evenly onto individual salad plates. Drizzle yogurt mixture evenly over salads.