Tropical Fruit Salad
- 2 (20-ounce) cans cored pineapple, undrained
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 6 medium oranges, peeled and sliced
- 4 kiwifruits, peeled, halved, and sliced
- 2 papayas, peeled and cubed*
- Garnishes: 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, fresh mint leaves
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice. Cut pineapple into cubes.
- Stir together reserved juice, honey, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add pineapple and remaining fruit, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.
- *2 mangoes, peeled and cubed, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads