Tropical Fruit Medley
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) fresh or canned pineapple chunks
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 3 cup(s) strawberries, halved
- 2 papayas, cubed
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) snipped fresh mint
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pineapple, oranges, strawberries, and papayas.
- 2. Combine lime juice, honey, and mint.
- 3. Pour dressing over fruit and toss gently to blend. Serve chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by liltakes03 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tropical Fruit Medley Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes