Tropical Fruit Medley
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) fresh or canned pineapple chunks
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 3 cup(s) strawberries, halved
- 2 papayas, cubed
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) snipped fresh mint
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pineapple, oranges, strawberries, and papayas.
- 2. Combine lime juice, honey, and mint.
- 3. Pour dressing over fruit and toss gently to blend. Serve chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by liltakes03 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tropical Fruit Medley Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers