Tropical Fruit Medley
This is also pretty served in a shallow, wide-rimmed bowl.
Yield: Makes 12 cups
More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 fresh mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 pound green seedless grapes, halved (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 cups white grape juice
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cardamom.
- 2. Pour grape juice over fruit, stirring gently. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note