Tropical Fruit Medley
More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 fresh mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 pound green seedless grapes, halved (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 cups white grape juice
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cardamom.
- 2. Pour grape juice over fruit, stirring gently. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts