Tropical Fruit & Yogurt Cones
Yield: 8 cones
- 1 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Spread
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Squeeze™ Strawberry Reduced Sugar Fruit Spread
- 8 ice cream waffle cups
- 4 cups chopped fresh mixed fruit, such as bananas, pineapple, kiwi, mandarin oranges and berries
- 1. WHISK yogurt, peanut butter and fruit spread until mixed thoroughly. Chop fruit into small pieces.
2. PLACE 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture into bottom of each waffle cup, top with 1/2 cup of mixed fruit and a dollop of yogurt mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts