My friend told me about this recipe. She made it twice in a week because it was so delicious and simple. She was right!
TROPICAL DUMP CAKE
Community Recipe from
- orange cake
- OMG!!! I LOVE COCONUT!!! This is sooooo YUMMY!!! Don't ya'll forget to SHARE this so it will be SAVED to your timeline!
- 1 20 ounce can cubed or crushed pineapple
- 1 15 ounce can tropical fruit
- 1 package of orange cake mix
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- 1/2 cup instant oatmeal
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dump both of the fruits & their juices into a 9 x 12 Pyrex baking dish. Pour the dry cake mix on top of the fruit & spread out evenly. Mix oatmeal & coconut & sprinkle over cake mixture with fingers. Melt butter & pour on top evenly. It should cover the entire cake mix. Bake for one hour & serve with ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
TROPICAL DUMP CAKE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings