- 2 medium bananas
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 2 cups vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
- calories 262
- caloriesfromfat 13 %
- fat 3.9 g
- protein 4.2 g
- carbohydrate 56.3 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- sodium 126 mg
How to Make It
Peel bananas; cut each banana in half lengthwise. Cut each half into four pieces.
Place brown sugar and margarine in a large skillet, and cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring constantly. Add banana, pineapple chunks, and cinnamon; cook just until banana is tender, stirring and basting frequently with cooking liquid.
Place rum in a small saucepan, and cook until warm. Ignite rum with a long match, and pour over banana mixture. Stir banana mixture gently until flame dies down. Spoon yogurt into dessert bowls, and top with banana mixture. Serve immediately.