Very simple and easy make. Delicious.
Trish's Peanut Butter Pie
For many, chocolate and peanut butter make for the ultimate pairing of flavors. So if you can't resist, add a drizzle of chocolate sauce to slices of this decadent pie.
Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- Garnishes: additional whipped topping, baking cocoa, chopped peanuts
- Beat peanut butter and cream cheese in a bowl until creamy. Gradually add milk, beating until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into pie crust. Freeze about 30 minutes. Garnish each serving with a dollop of whipped topping and sprinkle of cocoa and chopped peanuts, if desired. Store in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note