DELICIOUS. So so good!! This recipe is quick, easy, and the perfect cool and creamy treat for summer. You've got to taste this!
Trish's Peanut Butter Pie
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- Garnishes: additional whipped topping, baking cocoa, chopped peanuts
- Beat peanut butter and cream cheese in a bowl until creamy. Gradually add milk, beating until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into pie crust. Freeze about 30 minutes. Garnish each serving with a dollop of whipped topping and sprinkle of cocoa and chopped peanuts, if desired. Store in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts