- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- Garnishes: additional whipped topping, baking cocoa, chopped peanuts
How to Make It
Beat peanut butter and cream cheese in a bowl until creamy. Gradually add milk, beating until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into pie crust. Freeze about 30 minutes. Garnish each serving with a dollop of whipped topping and sprinkle of cocoa and chopped peanuts, if desired. Store in refrigerator.