Used all fresh greens and fresh peas, only cooked peas for a total of three minutes all together. Very refreshing, served with vegetable pita pizza for a vegetarian meal
Triple Pea Salad With Creamy Tarragon Dressing
Prep: 20 minutes; Cook: 7 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 2 1/4 cups salad)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 138
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 55mg
- Calcium: 93mg
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 (8-ounce) package sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 4 cups spring mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup thin radish wedges (about 4 large), for garnish
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Whisk together the white wine vinegar and the next 4 ingredients (through tarragon) in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2. Add the peas and the edamame to the pot; cook 3–4 minutes or until just cooked through. Stir in the sugar snap peas, and continue to cook 3 minutes more or until tender-crisp. Drain and rinse under cold running water until no longer warm. Drain well, and pat dry with a towel.
- 3. Line a serving bowl with the mixed salad greens. Add the peas and radishes to a serving bowl, and drizzle with the dressing right before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads