Triple Onion Deviled Eggs
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
Green onions, pickled cocktail onions, and French-fried onions make up trio of onions in Triple Onion Deviled Eggs.
Yield: Serves 12
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 103
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Sodium: 185mg
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 pickled cocktail onions, finely chopped
- 1 ounce (about 1/2 cup) French-fried onions (such as French's)
- Steam eggs in a vegetable steamer 16 minutes; cool slightly, and peel. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks; mash yolks.
- Stir green onions, mayonnaise, yogurt, Dijon mustard, black pepper, salt, and chopped cocktail onions into yolks. Divide among whites; top evenly with French-fried onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note