- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 pickled cocktail onions, finely chopped
- 1 ounce (about 1/2 cup) French-fried onions (such as French's)
- calories 103
- fat 7.1 g
- satfat 1.9 g
- sodium 185 mg
How to Make It
Steam eggs in a vegetable steamer 16 minutes; cool slightly, and peel. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks; mash yolks.
Stir green onions, mayonnaise, yogurt, Dijon mustard, black pepper, salt, and chopped cocktail onions into yolks. Divide among whites; top evenly with French-fried onions.