Delightful. Purchase stainless mint julep cups online for snazzy presentation and reuse first weekend in May for Kentucky Derby mint julep drinks. Used only mint chip ice cream. Followed very nice Hot Fudge Sauce link, subbing quality dark chocolate. Garnished as written and photographed with mint sprig and 2 rolled chocolate-mint filled wafer cookies. Followed Southern Living May 2006 Classic Lasagne, any Greek salad, garlic toast, and red grapes Christmas Eve dinner with this little wow finish.
Triple Mint Sundaes
Photo: Beau Gustafson; Styling: Sissy Lamberton
Three mints combine to create a top-notch ice cream sundae. Garnish yours with favorite toppings and make it a "just for you" treat.
- Pink peppermint ice cream
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Spearmint ice cream
- Hot Fudge Sauce
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprig, rolled wafer cookies
- Scoop pink peppermint, mint chocolate chip, and spearmint ice creams into julep cups or dessert glasses. Drizzle with Hot Fudge Sauce. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Pepperidge Farm Mint Chocolate Pirouette Rolled Wafers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This