Triple Mint Sundaes
Photo: Beau Gustafson; Styling: Sissy Lamberton
Three mints combine to create a top-notch ice cream sundae. Garnish yours with favorite toppings and make it a "just for you" treat.
- Pink peppermint ice cream
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Spearmint ice cream
- Hot Fudge Sauce
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprig, rolled wafer cookies
- Scoop pink peppermint, mint chocolate chip, and spearmint ice creams into julep cups or dessert glasses. Drizzle with Hot Fudge Sauce. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Pepperidge Farm Mint Chocolate Pirouette Rolled Wafers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts