- 1 pkg. (19 to 21 oz.) brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (Do not thaw.)
- 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts, coarsely chopped
How to Make It
PREPARE and bake brownies in 13- x 9-inch pan as directed on package; cool. Meanwhile, beat milk and pudding mix with whisk 2 min. Add peanut butter and sugar; mix well. Refrigerate until brownies are completely cooled.
SPREAD pudding mixture over brownies.
MICROWAVE COOL WHIP and chocolate on HIGH 1 min., stirring every 30 sec. Spread over pudding; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Total fat: 11 g
Saturated fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 150 mg
Carbohydrate: 24 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 17 g
Protein: 4 g
Vitamin A: 0% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 0% DV
Iron: 4% DV