TRIPLE LAYER DESSERT
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 3/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- 8 + 3 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 8 ounce(s) Cool Whip, thawed & divided
- 3.4 ounce(s) pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3.9 ounce(s) pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Blend together flour, nuts and butter; pat into an ungreased 13" x 9" glass
- baking dish.
- 3. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes; cool completely.
- 4. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until
- 5. Fold in one cup whipped topping.
- 6. Spread over crust.
- 7. In a separate bowl, combine vanilla and chocolate pudding mixes.
- 8. Stir in milk and spread over cream cheese layer.
- 9. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer.
- 10.Sprinkle grated chocolate on top.
- 11.Chill overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
TRIPLE LAYER DESSERT Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts