- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (1-ounce) square unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups DIXIE CRYSTALS Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Chocolate Frosting
- Melt butter and chocolate square in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally; stir in sugar. Add eggs, 1 at a time, stirring well.
- Stir in flour and next 3 ingredients. Spread into a greased and floured 13- x 9-inch baking pan. Spread Cream Cheese Filling on top; sprinkle evenly with chocolate morsels.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows; and bake 3 to 5 more minutes or until marshmallows melt. Pour Chocolate Frosting over marshmallows; cool completely. Cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note