Triple chocolate tres leches cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) 2-layer size devils food cake mix
- 8 ounce(s) Baker's semi-sweet chocolate, divided
- 1 can(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup(s) cool whip, thawed
- Prepare cake batter and bake in 13x9 pan as directed on package. Cool cake in pan 10 min, then pierce cake with large fork at 1/2 inch intervals.
- Melt 7 oz chocolate as directed on package. Blend milks and sour cream in blender until smooth. Add melted chocolate, blend well. Pour over cake, re-piercing cake if necessar until milk mixture is absorbed. Refrigerate 1 hour. Meanwhile, make curls from remaining chocolate.
- Stir cocoal into cool whip. Frost cake with cook whip, top with chocolate curls.
- Keep refrigerated
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Triple chocolate tres leches cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes