I love these, they are so easy, and make a ton. Perfect for gifts! Delicious!
Triple Chocolate-Nut Clusters
Candy making has never been so easy! The slow cooker is the perfect tool to keep this candy mixture warm while you're spooning it out.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours
- 1 (16-ounce) jar dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (9.75-ounce) can salted whole cashews
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- 18 (2-ounce) chocolate bark coating squares, cut in half
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 4 (1-ounce) bittersweet chocolate baking squares, broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker; cover and cook on LOW 2 hours or until chocolate is melted. Stir chocolate and nuts; add vanilla, stirring well to coat.
- Drop candy by heaping teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let stand at least 2 hours or until firm. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This