- 1 (16-ounce) jar dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (9.75-ounce) can salted whole cashews
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- 18 (2-ounce) chocolate bark coating squares, cut in half
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 4 (1-ounce) bittersweet chocolate baking squares, broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker; cover and cook on LOW 2 hours or until chocolate is melted. Stir chocolate and nuts; add vanilla, stirring well to coat.
Drop candy by heaping teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let stand at least 2 hours or until firm. Store in an airtight container.