I had all the ingredients on hand and the time so I tried these this morning. Just delicious. Very easy. If I had to make an adjustment it would be to use just a bit less sugar. They are very sweet. I used a medium ice cream scoop and got 29 cookies from the recipe.
Triple Chocolate Cookies
Photo: Kate Mathis; Food Styling: Suzette Kaminski; Prop Styling: Shana Faust
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 168
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Sodium: 35mg
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment.
- 2. In a bowl over simmering water, melt chocolate chips. Remove from heat.
- 3. Sift flour, cocoa, espresso, baking powder and salt. Using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat butter and sugar until light, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, then vanilla. Stir in melted chips. Fold in flour mixture and white chocolate chips.
- 4. Put tablespoonfuls of dough on baking sheets 2 inches apart. Bake until tops are cracked, about 15 minutes total. Repeat with remaining dough.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies