I had all the ingredients on hand and the time so I tried these this morning. Just delicious. Very easy. If I had to make an adjustment it would be to use just a bit less sugar. They are very sweet. I used a medium ice cream scoop and got 29 cookies from the recipe.
Triple Chocolate Cookies
Photo: Kate Mathis; Food Styling: Suzette Kaminski; Prop Styling: Shana Faust
Yield: 24 cookies (serving size: 1 cookie)
Cost per Serving: $.23
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 168
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Sodium: 35mg
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment.
- 2. In a bowl over simmering water, melt chocolate chips. Remove from heat.
- 3. Sift flour, cocoa, espresso, baking powder and salt. Using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat butter and sugar until light, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, then vanilla. Stir in melted chips. Fold in flour mixture and white chocolate chips.
- 4. Put tablespoonfuls of dough on baking sheets 2 inches apart. Bake until tops are cracked, about 15 minutes total. Repeat with remaining dough.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note