Triple-Chocolate Cookie Balls
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 package(s) JELLO- Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 bag(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 bag(s) white chocolate chips
- n a small bowl, make a paste out of the pudding and the milk. Put 36 of the Oreos into a gallon-size zip-top bag and crush them (with a rolling pin or a mallet). Add the crushed cookies to the pudding mixture and stir will. Form the mixture into small balls and place on a wax-paper lined cookie sheet; freeze them for about 10 minutes.
- While they're in the freezer, please the semi-sweet chocolate squares in a microwave-safe bowl and heat, stirring often, until melted. Dip the chilled oreo balls into the melted chocolate, place them on a fresh wax-paper lined cookie sheet, and refrigerate or freeze for another 10 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate squares, and drizzle the melted white chocolate over the cookie balls using a fork or a spoon. Return them to the refrigerator to harden briefly before serving.
- Makes 40 to 45 cookie balls
This recipe is a personal recipe added by minioreos97 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Triple-Chocolate Cookie Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes