Triple-Chocolate Cookie Balls
Taste AMAZING! Easy to make! You can get very creative with the decorating!!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 package(s) JELLO- Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 bag(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 bag(s) white chocolate chips
- n a small bowl, make a paste out of the pudding and the milk. Put 36 of the Oreos into a gallon-size zip-top bag and crush them (with a rolling pin or a mallet). Add the crushed cookies to the pudding mixture and stir will. Form the mixture into small balls and place on a wax-paper lined cookie sheet; freeze them for about 10 minutes.
- While they're in the freezer, please the semi-sweet chocolate squares in a microwave-safe bowl and heat, stirring often, until melted. Dip the chilled oreo balls into the melted chocolate, place them on a fresh wax-paper lined cookie sheet, and refrigerate or freeze for another 10 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate squares, and drizzle the melted white chocolate over the cookie balls using a fork or a spoon. Return them to the refrigerator to harden briefly before serving.
- Makes 40 to 45 cookie balls
This recipe is a personal recipe added by minioreos97 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Triple-Chocolate Cookie Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts