Triple Chocolate Clusters
- 2 (4-ounce) white chocolate bars
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups broken pretzels
- Melt first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Stir in pecans and pretzels. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased wax paper. Cool until hardened. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 month.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note