I've made this about 3 times now and it is always a hit! So easy to make, just mix e erythema together in a crock pot and forget about it. My family loves this!
Triple Chocolate Cake
This dreamy dessert is ready in just a few hours with the help of your slow cooker. Have vanilla ice cream on standby, and get ready to enjoy drool-worthy cake.
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 18-1/2 oz. pkg. chocolate cake mix
- 1 8-oz. container sour cream
- 1 3.9-oz. pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 12-oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- Garnish: vanilla ice cream
- Place all ingredients except ice cream in a slow cooker; mix well. Cover and cook on high setting for 3 to 4 hours. Serve warm, garnished with scoops of ice cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This