This is a great cake! I have made it many times for many occasions and people always ask me for the recipe. Since my husband is diabetic I use a sugar -free cake mix, sugar-free pudding mix, Splenda Sugar Blend, and sugar-free chocolate chips. The cake is still very moist and tasty. People don't know that I have used all those sugar-free ingredients unless I tell them.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix with pudding
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels
- Chocolate Glaze
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stirring with a whisk to remove large lumps. Add oil and next 3 ingredients, stirring until smooth. Stir in chocolate morsels. Pour batter into a greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan, and let cool completely on wire rack. Spread with Chocolate Glaze.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts