- 16 ounces (1 bag) frozen mixed berry blend (or 1 1/3 cups each of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Argo® Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup quick oats (not instant)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® Ground Saigon Cinnamon
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F.
MIX berries, sugar and corn starch in a large bowl. Add water, lemon juice and almond extract. Pour mixture into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
COMBINE butter, brown sugar, quick oats, flour and cinnamon in a medium sized bowl with a pastry blender until butter is in small pieces. Sprinkle over top of berries.
BAKE for 45 minutes until fruit is bubbly and topping is browned. Serve warm or at room temperature. Delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.