Triple Berry Crisp
- 1 cup(s) blueberries
- 1 cup(s) blackberries
- 1 cup(s) raspberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 1 1/3 cup(s) white flour
- 1 1/3 cup(s) rolled oats
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 cup(s) butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, gently toss together blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and white sugar; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half of mixture in the bottom of a 9x9 inch pan. Cover with berries. Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lamorr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note