I have taken this to several gathering and made it for company. It's easy and impressive.
Triple Berry Baked Brie
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/3 cup Smucker'sÂ® Orchard's Finestâ¢ Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- 8 ounces round baby wheel brie cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts or pecans
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Assorted crackers, pear slices and/or apple slices
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Unfold puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Roll gently to seal any cracks in pastry. Spoon preserves onto center of pastry. Place cheese on top of preserves. Sprinkle evenly with nuts. Fold pastry up over the cheese to cover. Trim excess pastry and press to seal seams. Reserve pastry scraps.
- WHISK egg and water in small bowl. Brush seams with egg mixture. Place seam-side down on baking sheet. Cut pastry scraps into decorative shapes and arrange on top, if desired. Brush with egg mixture.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 20 minutes before cutting. Serve with crackers and sliced fruit.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This