Trilogy Chicken and Capt Coons Honey/PineappleGlaze
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh garlic chicken marinade
- 11/2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh ginger root chicken marinade
- 1/3 can(s) brown sugar chicken marinade
- 1 cup(s) soy sauce chicken marinade
- 1/4 cup(s) pineapple juice chicken marinade
- 3/4 cup(s) honey glaze
- 1/2 cup(s) dijon mustard glaze
- 1 cup(s) pineapple juice glaze
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch glaze
- Marinate in sauce at least 6 hours or preferable over night. This marinade is sufficient for 2 pounds of meat. Bake chicken until mostly cooked at 325 degrees then place on grill to finish off.
- In a 2 quart sauce pan on grill rack or medium high heat on stove, bring honey, mustard, pineapple juice to a boil. In a cup blend cornstarch with 1/4 cup water until smooth. Add to honey mixture stirring constantly until thickened. Brush over grilling chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ger91768 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Trilogy Chicken and Capt Coons Honey/PineappleGlaze Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes