Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) scalded milk
- 4 egg yolks beaten
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) frozen raspberries thicken with cornstarch, sugar and water
- 1 angel food cake or white pound cake cut into 1" x 1" squares
- Mix dry ingredients in large saucepan, add scalded milk, stirring. cook over medium heat until mixture starts to thicken. Remove from heat. Stir a little hot mixture into beaten egg yolks, blend the remainder in. Cook until thick. Remove from heat, blend in vanilla and butter. Let cool
- Layer cake, raspberries, custard. Repeat ending with custard. Top with whipped cream. Garnish with cherries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Heather3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Trifle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts