Roasted Tricolored Peppers and Goat Cheese
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 166
- Calories from fat: 74%
- Protein: 6.6g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 6.6g
- Carbohydrate: 4.5g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Sodium: 338mg
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- 3 bell peppers in a mix of colors such as red, yellow, orange, or green
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of sugar
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese (chèvre)
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- Warm ciabatta bread
- 1. Heat a grill to high (450° to 550°). Rub peppers with 1 tbsp. oil. Grill peppers, turning often, until charred all over, about 10 minutes. Put in a bowl and cover with a towel to steam.
- 2. Meanwhile, mix 2 tbsp. oil, the vinegar, salt, and sugar. Slice cheese and set on a serving plate.
- 3. Peel peppers, stem, and slice; discard skins. Mix peppers with vinegar mixture and spoon over cheese. Drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp. oil and sprinkle with the oregano. Serve with bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note