Tricolor Rotini Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1/2 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 16 ounce(s) tricolor rotini
- 3 cup(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mozarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a medium baking dish. Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly, about 10 minutes. Drain beef. Sprinkle oregano and garlic salt over the top. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add pasta and spaghetti sauce to skillet and toss. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over top of casserole and then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake until browned, about 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Whitec42 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note