great side dish! used other than champagne vinegar.
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 87
- Calories from fat: 73%
- Protein: 2.2g
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 4.5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sodium: 322mg
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 3 sweet bell peppers (red, orange, or yellow; preferably 1 of each)
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- About 1/2 tsp. salt
- About 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and sliced very thinly crosswise
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine garlic and vinegar; let sit 15 minutes. Meanwhile, halve peppers. Remove seeds and white membranes. Cut peppers into bite-size chunks and set aside. Separate parsley leaves from stems; discard stems (you should have about 1 cup leaves). Finely chop leaves and set aside.
- 2. Whisk olive oil, salt, and pepper into garlic-vinegar mixture. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Toss peppers, parsley, and onion with dressing. Add feta and toss gently. Serve at room temperature, or cover and chill for up to 2 hours.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
If using mini bell peppers, use about 4 cups (1 qt.-size container).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This