Tri-Pepper Chorizo Stuffing
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 148
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Sodium: 291mg
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces toasted sourdough bread cubes
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup diced poblano
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 ounces Mexican pork chorizo
- 1 minced jalapeño
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine chicken stock and eggs. Add toasted sourdough bread cubes.
- 2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add canola oil; swirl. Add diced poblano, diced red bell pepper, diced onion, pork chorizo, and minced jalapeño; sauté 5 minutes. Stir into bread mixture.
- 3. Bake stuffing at 350° for 45 minutes in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note