Trey and Britten's Favorite Coconut Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Duncan Hines white cake mix
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 3 eggs
- 1-8oz container(s) sour cream
- 15oz can(s) coconut milk
- 1 cup(s) coconut (extra coconut to cover top of cake)
- 1-8oz package(s) Cool Whip
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1-16oz box(es) powered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) milk
- Mix first six ingredients in large bowl with mixer. Bake in greased 9x12 pan at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- After cake had cooled, cover with rest of coconut, then cover with a layer of cream cheese frosting, then cover with layer of cool whip. Store in refrigerator, covered.
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Mix all ingredients together until creamy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cooking2013 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Trey and Britten's Favorite Coconut Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts